A Beautiful Day in Roscommon and Glasson
It’s not always that I get a chance to call to the Groom before the wedding. Often it is a mad rush at the Brides house. But here I had a few minutes to pop down to their house and get a few details. It’s great to get just to balance up all the bridal preparation!
Denise and Aidan were a super relaxed couple who went with the flow. Just how it should be. If was day full of little details and I’ve tried to show a few here. Little things that make it just that little bit more personal. The handmade table plan, guest book, table numbers and invites were especially well done.
Here’s a few details for you all:
- Ceremony: Sacred Heart Church, Roscommon
- Reception: Glasson House Hotel
- Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero from Tracy Bridal in Galway
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Also from Tracy Bridal
- Shoes: Jenny Packham
- Flowers: A Room in Bloom, Athlone
- Suits: Donnellans Menswear, Roscommon
- Hair: Sinead at the Hair Lounge, Knockcroghery
- MUA: Louise Conneally-Dowd
- Wedding Band: Sway Social
Enjoy the pics!